Outfits I 💯 Wear (by Type)
(warning: infantilization ahead)
- •English schoolboyElements: Button down, sweater, blazer, insouciant attitude. Source: Steven Alan. Theme song: The Buzzcocks, "What Do I Get"
- •French schoolgirlElements: Skirt w/ collared shirt, Wednesday Addams type dress. Source: APC, Reformation. Theme song: Jane Birkin, "Orang outan"
- •Camp counselorElements: Jeans/overalls, old tees, sneakers. Source: my mother's 80s/90s discards. Theme song: Cat Stevens, "Where Do The Children Play"
- •1960s baby dollElements: Micro minis and rompers, age-inappropriate hair styles optional. Source: East village & Williamsburg thrift stores. Theme song: Dusty Springfield, "Windmills of Your Mind"
- •Ladies of the CanyonElements: Mexican dresses, jumpsuits, undone hair & makeup. Source: San Fernando valley thrift stores. Theme song: Dory Previn, "Coldwater Canyon"
- •Masha in "The Seagull"Elements: all black, all the time. Source: Creatures of Comfort, Opening Ceremony. Theme song: Martha Wainwright, "Bloody Motherfucking Asshole"
- •Miss Havisham in "Great Expectations"Elements: The oldest and most broken down princess dresses, distressed rabbit fur coats. Source: the saddest junk store on the side of some godforsaken road. Theme song: Fiona Apple, "Hot Knife"
- •William Styron in "Darkness Visible"Elements: Haven't bathed or put on underwear for weeks. Sweatpants optional. Source: the very bottom. Theme song: Bonnie Prince Billy, "I Am Drinking Again"