Hbo Girls I Would/wouldn't Introduce to My Mom
- •MarnieAbsolutely. Marnie, even when she's being self obsessed, can charm the pants off of almost anyone. I love the J.Lo from the Grammy's quote and look. Throwback.
- •ShoshMy mom wouldn't be into the "cartoon" (is that offensive? They called her a cartoon on the show, I swear.)vibe but I dig it.
- •HannahMaybe? My mom doesn't subscribe as hard as I do to feminism so I don't think she could fully appreciate Hannah. Went with a picture of Lena Dunham because 1) she's a queen. And 2) I couldn't find recent Hannah pictures that do her character growth this season justice.
- •JessaEven though she's a little crazy, yes for sure I would. Mermaid hair, cherub faced angel.
- •LoreenMy mom doesn't act like a mom? Not in like "I'm a cool mom!" kind of way. More like constant irresponsibility and irrational decisions so I don't see her getting along with people trying to be parents...
- •CarolinePraaaahhhhbably not.
- •Mimi-RoseAbsolutely goddamn not. Ugh. Appreciated the abortion part of her story though. But my mom would not.
- •...Honestly, my mom would be most inclined to talk to Ray.
- •I live and breath for this show and the two part finale was so perfect in every way.Love you, @lenadunham 😘 thank you.