Ideas I Always Regret Later
- •Sleeping in contacts.I always convince myself if I don't do it on consecutive nights then it's fine. But really, I know it's not good for me and I can tell the difference in quality of sleep.
- •Sleeping with makeup on.Same as the contacts. Now that I've started wearing it more it's a bigger deal though. Had no idea something could make me break out and dry out my oily skin like sleeping in makeup does.
- •Worrying whether I'm friends with someone who isn't worth the stress.Not great friends. Quality wise or in terms of depth of conversations. So many times I question whether talking about something would cross a line. Pretty much hanging onto a high school friendship. Trying to let go though.
- •Not drinking enough water.I can never remember how much I've had at the end of the day so I think about drinking more then forget until I'm in bed (while wearing my contacts and makeup, after refriending friend on snapchat).
- •In conclusion..If you take anything away from this list let it be that I am a lazy person who gets attached to people easily. Also, tries to drink enough water but 3 or 4 days out of the week does not.