Labor Day Weekend
It's rare that Joel and I have the same day off so it was so great having the long weekend. Such a busy one.
- •Friday night we stayed in and watched some tv.
- •Saturday was my uncle's wedding so it was basically a full day family reunion including a wedding, reception, and after party.
- •Sunday before they left for their honeymoon my family met up again at my grandma's house for some food and to wish congratulations, safe travels, etc.
- •Monday Joel and I were both off so we took advantage by visiting Chicago. It's always a good idea.
- •We ended up walking A LOT (as you do in Chicago) and visiting the lakefront and Field Museum.
- •It was very cool seeing the terra cotta warriors.
- •Ooo! The field museum also has an incredible exhibit on Native Americans that I don't have pictures of because I was too busy taking it all in. I definitely recommend that one if you go.