Tv Show That Either Scared me as a Child or Now as an Adult
After making this list it's very apparent to me why I gravitate toward comedy. I'm a big baby that hates anything remotely freaky.
- •The X FilesChild. Created a childhood fear of aliens. Still get chills hearing the theme song.
- •True Detective.Adult. Looking back on the first season, I don't know how I watched all of it without just being constantly terrified/paranoid.
- •The SimpsonsChild. Just the episode when Mr. Burns turned into this.
- •Courage the Cowardly DogI think it went back to the weird alien thing I had going on.
- •Not a TV show but honorable mention: TwisterChild/adult. Living in Illinois and hearing those sirens every few weeks in the summer doesn't go well with seeing this as a child. Tornadoes are still my biggest fear.