Already on li.st? Open in app.
In honor of turning 33 I decided to think about all the things I've experienced in my life. Some of these are major and some are minor. But all were experiences!
- •Living in 3 statesNotable because some people only ever live in one!
- •Moving halfway across the countryStill can't believe it.
- •Being a minister at a weddingMost nervous I've ever been speaking in front of people.
In honor of WWHL's 1000th episode!! @BravoWWHL @andycohen
- •Acting out scenes (especially Friday Night Lights scenes) on the new green screen
- •Wearing a wig when acting out said scenes
- •Talking about how much money his guests have/have made - the smirky look in his face always gets me
With all the discussion around Gilmore Girls making a short lived comeback (can't wait)! I thought I would share my thoughts on how another (no longer on air) fav show of mine started to feel eerily familiar when I was watching it....
- •Lorelei slash Rory = ZoeMain characters, fast talkers, great wardrobes, fun quirky personalities
- •Luke = WadeBoth in the food industry, both have an affinity for plaid flannels, both a little bit of the loner, townies, support the crazy/quirky of the main gals
- •Emily Gilmore = BrickDrive our main characters insane and yet they are always around, snobs, love being right, but deep down lovable and there in the clutch