Things I've Experienced in Life
In honor of turning 33 I decided to think about all the things I've experienced in my life. Some of these are major and some are minor. But all were experiences!
- •Living in 3 statesNotable because some people only ever live in one!
- •Moving halfway across the countryStill can't believe it.
- •Being a minister at a weddingMost nervous I've ever been speaking in front of people.
- •Giving a eulogySaddest day of my life.
- •Multiple surgeriesSome people don't ever experience their insides being moved around - I did three times.
- •Multiple kidney stonesNotable because they are horrible
- •Having a babyNotable because it's terrible to go through labor but awesome to get a cute baby
- •Working for two really cool companiesBoo ya
- •Seeing Allen Iverson receive his MVP award in personIt was pretty awesome....and loud
- •Paul McCartney in concertWay more awesome and loud. So sad he didn't sing "Paperback Writer" but loved every second of it
- •Been to the Preakness - infield and stands.My east coasters know all about the infield. The stands make you feel like a grown up. Still sad Smarty Jones didn't win them all.
- •Gotten into a fist fightNot my finer moments. But whatever. Black eyes are badass.
- •Seen a tv pilot being filmed (That 70s Show)It was cool to see it happen - and then it turn out to be popular.
- •Missed a buzzer beater to win a championship"For three to win the game!......still hurts"