ALBUMS I NEED TO LISTEN TO FINALLY AND REVIEWS OF WHEN I FINALLY DID
I'm a piece of shit and don't listen to new things nearly as much as I should because I get too stuck on old things.
- •Hyperview // Title FightSuch a change!! I like the change though. A lot of bands are turning towards a more mellow sound like TSSF and Turnover and Title Fight and although I very much like the loudness and the yelling and the white noise drums I think I prefer this mellowness too.
- •Everyone Is Going To Heaven // CitizenAlso mellow. Can't hold my attention as much though. Album art is A+. Many songs sound similar. Maybe I need to pay attention more.
- •The Kaleidoscope // Lemolo
- •It's Not All That Bad // The Greeting CommitteeI like two songs a lot a lot. The rest sort of go over my head.
- •Dealer // FoxingSounds so mature. I like it. Winding Cloth is soothing.
- •Depression Cherry // Beach House
- •Wild Heart // Miguel
- •I'll Keep You In Mind From Time To Time // MoosebloodAmazing!! Should have listened sooner. I love it. I want to play this during walks around the city. Definitely a favorite.
- •Not to Disappear // DaughterIt's kinda hit or miss but when it hit it HITS.