(SOME OF) THE THINGS I SHOULD/SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE MORE OF
- •Watching things in separate rooms. I can't for the life of me figure out why I ever wanted to watch something in a different room. Who cares if I wanted to watch something different then you did. I would give anything to be watching anything in the same room as you now, (even dance moms).
- •Not making dinner enough. You worked, (still do), so hard, and drove so far yet I hardly ever made dinner. That was inconsiderate, selfish. You deserve to have someone make you dinner.
- •Working to much. There were too many meetings. I should have stayed home more. Love the life we were having, in that moment
- •Not trying to make new friends with you. I should have tried to make new friends with you, as a partner, not leave you to do it all on your own.
- •Not celebrating your accomplishments more. You've accomplished so much, (yes you have), whether it's getting your masters degree, your kids getting great test scores, or you meeting Sarah Dessen. I should have celebrated you more.
- •Looking at too many screens. I should have been more present.
- •I should never have deleted the website. I would give anything to have those notes back.
- •I love you, I miss you.