Ways I could communicate more effectively rather than swearing (some thoughts don't leave my mouth)
I don't think swearing is bad, but I'd like to speak more clearly. The stigmatization & labeling of strong words as profane is pretentious & archaic, BUT I could learn to be more articulate & specify what I mean to better identify how I feel & clarify why. Swearing feels satisfying, but being more articulate may help me sort out my emotions better.
- •"Fuck!" Or "Fuckin' a" Or "God (fucking) damn it!"The magnitude of this problem is overwhelming. I cannot or do not know how to cope with this reality immediately. I need time.
- •"Are you fucking kidding me?!"I cannot believe this! Tell me you're joking... Say it ain't soooooo!
- •"Shut the fuck up!"Depending on tone: 1) No way! I don't believe you/it! 2) Please don't interrupt me. 3) Wow! That's awesome!! This is too good to be true!
- •"Fuck off!"Get lost. Drop dead (😬😂).
- •"You're a fucking idiot!" Or "Are you a fucking moron?!"1) I'm trying to understand why you're so incompetent and I'm at a loss. 2) You need to go back to med school. 3) How are you an adult?